[Io] RE: Web Clients (was Re: Monticello authentication methods?)

Todd Blanchard tblanchard at mac.com
Thu Oct 5 06:42:31 UTC 2006

I think it it Steve Waring, yes.  The categories start with SW but
the classes all begin with Spt.

I don't think it is too many classes - however, it lacks a nice
facade and end user api.  The classes model all of the 'things' in
the Http protocol, but there is no really easy to use end user api.
This could be fixed and I'd like to see a virtual web browser built
on top of it which also handles http-meta refreshes and caching.

Meanwhile, I started implementing the existing api on top of it.  Its
not yet usable, its just something I started and then got distracted
from by income generating activities.

-Todd