Primitive has failed - Linux

Ramiro Diaz Trepat ramirodt at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 05:09:00 UTC 2005

Hello,
   I am trying to use Magma for a little projecto of mine.  I have apparently
managed to create and store a few objects.  But when I close the database and
open it again I get the Primitive has failed exception with the details I am
attaching.
   I am running on a 3.9 image under linux with the following VM version:

ramiro at alcmena:~$ squeak -version
3.8a-1 #1 Tue Mar 22 14:03:58 PST 2005 ccache
Squeak3.8gamma of '24 November 2004' [latest update: #6548]

   Has anyone come across this issue?
   Should I be using a different VM or Image?

--
http://neosmt.com