Magma + Seaside

Chris Muller chris at funkyobjects.org
Thu Oct 27 02:27:31 UTC 2005

This will be fun.  There is no one with your experience using M+S, and I'll be
glad to learn more about Seaside, thanks!

I do hope the demo may afford the use of a MagmaCollectionReader somewhere in
the inventory model; a great opportunity to demonstrate how they are used.

Need some way to deliver a nice sampling of SushiProducts; hardcoded or require
user to enter?

I will brush up on Seaside.

 - Chris