Magma-Seaside Setup/Install Problem

Brent Pinkney brent.pinkney at aircom.co.za
Tue Aug 8 16:26:34 UTC 2006

Hi Dan,

I wrote the 'Magma seaside' integration and would like to ensure your experience is more pleasant than not.

We use the Magma - Seasie integration quite a lot, so it does work in principle.

Both Seaside and Magma have undergone some API changes since I released the last package and wrote up
the wiki page. Seaside now uses the canvas API and Magma is about to introduce some very nice querying
functionality.

I have a version pending in the wings which is compliant with these new versions but am waiting for Chris
to release the new version of Magma (it is in beta now).

It is possible to
	1. Load a version of Seaside from before the WACanvas changeover
	2. Load an offical version of Magma

However, since you probably want both the latest versions of Magma and Seaside, I can probably release
these tomorrow with instructions.

Please feel free to contact me directly.

Chris - any chance of an official MagmaServerLoader monticello ?

Regards

Brent