Magma-Seaside-Pier intregration

keith hodges keith.hodges at warwick.ac.uk
Thu Aug 24 11:43:07 UTC 2006

I have uploaded a couple of packages to the MagmaTester repository
and to the Pier repository. I havent tested them in a fresh image yet.

Seaside-Examples-Store-Magma  - contains the store example with a new
control panel
for the store repository.

Magma seaside - provides a control panel for initializing repositories
and some status information.

Pier-Model - my latest provided PRMagmaPersistecny and PRMagmaRepository
Pier-Seaside - control panel for PRMagmaRepository to select kernels for
making persistent.

I am away for a few days so really verify that everything works as planned.

I havent quite got pier working yet, but I am not sure why not. Perhaps
it would be worth chris having a look

Keith