Magma1.0-cmm.4 (was: Double the size)

Chris Muller chris at funkyobjects.org
Fri Feb 24 06:45:08 UTC 2006

Hm, you definitely found a bug.  Enumerating a
non-persistent MagmaCollection (as opposed to a
Reader) is very rare, so I'm not surprised no one
noticed this.

I have now posted Magma1.0-cmm.4 on SqueakSource which
fixes this bug.  A quick fix, but the test cases
passed.

Thank you, Brian, for pointing it out and also for
providing such an easy way to reproduce it.  Easily
reproduced = easily fixed!

 - Chris

PS - Your e-mail was rejected by the list, I had to
manually approve it.  I hope you will join us on the
Magma list.