unexpected query result

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 02:21:33 UTC 2007

That does look strange.  Do you have uncommitted adds to this
MagmaSet?  I.e., if you do an abort do you still get these same
numbers?

If so, the first step is to discover for sure what is in the index.
In the server image, navigate from the MagmaRepositoryController to
the particular MaHashIndex (the -oids.hdx one).  The path is something
like:

  repository -> largeCollectionManagers -> [oid] -> keyIndexesByAttribute -> #id

and ask it:

  self occurrencesOf: 103654912

and

  self numberOfEntriesFrom: 103654912 to: self highestPossibleKey

And make sure you get consistent #'s there.  If so, try starting a new
MagmaSession.  If not, it may be necessary to rebuild that index..