inconsistency with index and more

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire2006 at laposte.net
Fri Apr 6 21:21:06 UTC 2007

In top of the inconsistency with index I have noted before, I now see
that object are unreliably persisted over the DB.
In some situation, starting my session, instantiating object through a
seaside component, then closing the DB session, may-or-may-not result in
the object to not be persisted in the DB..

I think this is too much of disturbance and it may come from a specific
setup I am using. My DB is running with Squeak3.9, the Seaside/DB client
is running with a 3.8 image (the one coming from seaside.st) Can it be a
source of problem?