[Q] Question on Magma (or other Persistence Engine for Squeak/Seaside)

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 03:04:29 UTC 2007

The screenshot looks like the first opening page.  That would mean
you're counting the time to do the initial Magma session connection.
Does then selecting page 2 also take that long?

Further, what happens, after selecting page 2, if you go back ot page
1.  Is is still 1 second?

If so, you should profile, its probably Seaside or the Sushi demo
itself, it ain't Magma..