Cant find dependency

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 18:09:00 UTC 2007

You are trying to load from the MagmaTester project, yes?  Note the
"Loader" packages are all obsolete, Magma uses Monticello
configurations now.  "MagmaTester" is out of date and intended as only
a repository for keeping "test" packages that anyone may submit for
experimentation.  I wanted to remove the "Loader" packages from that
project, but squeaksource's UI offers no easy way to do that.

The latest "production" Magma code should be installed from SqueakMap.

Perhaps we should delete the "MagmaTester" project entirely and just
use "Magma" on Squeaksource for code collaboration via individual
packages.  Anyone have any opinions about that?

- Chris