Using remote magma server problem

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 01:28:21 UTC 2007

Put a halt in that method before it checks MaClientServerPreferences
debug and tell me what "exc" is.

Also look at the the entire stack to see what led to the cause of the
error.  If you paste me the stack I might be able to make an educated
guess.

Is there some modification you've made to Magma?  Anchor requests are
made hundreds of times across the remote connection in the test cases.
 I believe Hilaire also has tested his program across the Internet.
Have you tried it in a standard Magma image (without Gjaller) to
observe it works there before adding the additional Gjaller components
in?

 - Chris