Magma Seaside package?

Thierry Thelliez thierry.thelliez.tech at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 00:35:42 UTC 2007

I was able to load it but I am not sure to understand the Monticello
conventions.

There are two entries:
Magma seaside, and
Magam seaside-kph.20 (<- the one I ended up loading)

In the first package it see a version number of 54. But this one did not work.

What kph means? Did I load the right package?

Thanks,
Thierry