How to copy a MagmaCollection from one DB to another one?

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire2006 at laposte.net
Tue Feb 13 13:50:41 UTC 2007

I did the following:

oldCollection do: [each: | newCollection add: each veryDeepCopy]

then I commit newCollection in a dictionary in a different Magma DB.

I did that, I think I got some message (sorry I forget it as it was a
couple of days ago, late on the night), but so far the data seem ok.

When using DB, there are some persisted collections I want to move from
one DB to another, to restart from a fresh empty DB. The orginal
collections are hand edited with specific tool and cannot be recomputed.

Hilaire