No MagmaCommitError with two local sessions

Chris Muller chris at funkyobjects.org
Fri Jan 12 18:43:05 UTC 2007

I thought Keith Hodges had relative paths working already.  I see it is
for create but not open.  Perhaps it "slipped through the cracks"
because I expected relative paths to be working.

I'll do some digging and see if I can find Keiths fix and put up a new
version on SqueakMap within the next few days.

Thanks,
  Chris