MagmaSoftwareError

Martin Beck martin.beck at hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Mon Jan 15 17:21:19 UTC 2007

Hi there, now we have a new problem:
We have a repository and connect with MagmaSession openLocal: to it.
Afterwards, we write save a MagmaCollection of Associations of strings
to objects to it. The string (Assocation>>key) is the indexed attribute.
Our test case runs after doing this.
But if we just save the image (with disconnected magmasession) we get
this if try to run the test again:
"MagmaSoftwareError: The oids index for key was not found."

However, in the TestRunner we get another error as in a workspace (a
file cannot be opened), but this seems due to the TestRunner holding
some instances...

Regards,
Martin

p.s.: i try to run the main magma test by now