Transcript show in transaction ?

Florian Minjat florian.minjat at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 09:31:33 UTC 2007

Hi,
I did a new fresh image based on the last squeak-dev image and Seaside
2.8. I loaded MagmaServerLoader-kph.31 without problems. Then I tried
to load Magma seaside-kph.75 and got this error :

This package depends on the following classes:
   WADispatcherEditorPlugin
   TestCaseUsingMagma

Where can I get theses packages and why are they needed ?
Is there any documentation on the logging added in this package ?

Florian