Transcript show in transaction ?

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 21 01:26:21 UTC 2007

Florian Minjat wrote:
> Hi,
>   I just found a Transcript show in the middle of
> MagmaSession>>becomeForward: which slows down a lot the transaction.
>   This can't be normal I think.
>
> Florian

Dear Florian,

I have just uploaded a MagmaServerLoader-kph.30 to MagmaTester which has
more support for the Explorer, there you can see what happens when you
go down the tree of your persisted data.

You need to set magmaSession preferences class debugProxies: true

First it shows you the Mutating proxy, as an object with contents, then
if you open that it reifies it, and you see the contents that it has
downloaded.

Keith