Removed major memory-inefficiency from MaHashIndex!

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 02:13:20 UTC 2007

Release 41 is still materializing at this time.  The only request I've
received since release 40 has been from the Gjaller team for
synchronized access to the domain (to support a sequence-number
generator).

I'd like to look into other performance improvement opportunities;
like some of the new alternative Dictionary's that have been reported
to offer signifiicant performance improvement.

If you have additional suggestions for release 41, please let me know.

Thanks.