Persisting object from unknown class

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ofset.org
Thu Nov 22 16:26:06 UTC 2007

Hilaire Fernandes a écrit :
> Are there any preferred mechanism when persisting instances from unknown
> classes of the Magma server?
>
> Once I read code from Chris doing that:
>
> mySession codeBase fileOutClass: AClass
>
> Are there any automatic mechanism to do that automatically when
> persisting unknown instances classes?
>
> Thanks
>
> Hilaire

If I try to persist an unknow object class, I get on the server the error:

MessageNotUnderstood: MaMalformedRequestError>>repositoryController:

with  Receiver: MaMalformedRequestError: class-definition not found

Then If I try to shutdown the server is waiting to empty the
requestQueue in primShutdown method.

Hilaire