Tutorial

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Mon Nov 26 15:58:40 UTC 2007

Welcome Dan,

	I can't provide you of a tutorial but I can give you a reference of
working code:

	take a look at: http://www.gjallar.se/
	you can download an image from: http://mc.gjallar.se/download/

	that system uses seaside and magma. Studing how it works (use halt
inspect, live instances, debug to see details, etc) can give you lot of
answers. Could by a start for your questions,

	cheers,

Sebastian Sastre