Magma recovery & Persistent Objects

Dr Keith A. Morneau keith.morneau at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 09:43:00 UTC 2008

Chris,

Thanks, that worked. I have been playing around with saving and
retrieving objects.

First, I can not get the example of the swiki to create indexes to
work right. I first committed an OrderedCollection of objects. Then, I
needed to commit another set of different objects. I noticed that I
had to read the whole collection first, add to it, then recommit the
whole collection again. Is this the 'correct' way to do this? Or is
there a way to just commit the different objects to the repository?
BTW, I am not using MagmaCollection to do this. The amount of objects
I have persisting is pretty small.

Thanks for all your help!
Keith