r42Alpha3

Chris Muller ma.chris.m at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 02:22:46 UTC 2008

I have been performing stress-testing on Magma for the last few days
which has resulted in several fixes, performance upgrade, and
functional improvements worthy to call "r42Alpha3".

I am getting really pleased with Magma r42 now because it behaving
very much like a "industrial  machine" during stress testing.  Running
14 separate client "stressors", with server CPU at 100%, now maintains
consistent memory utilization and performance, even after more than
one-million elements added to a MagmaCollection in the test.

This latest configuration is now posted to the "MagmaTester" project
of squeaksource.