Fix for TextMorph emphasis

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 02:42:59 UTC 2008

Today I noticed a new bug; persisted TextMorphs were always
materializing with the default font.

TTFontDescriptions are canonicalized into a class var, with each image
potentially having a different set of fonts.  Magma doesn't reinvent
the wheel; employing the built-in System behavior, the DiskProxy
mechanism to, upon materialization, lookup the font by name and, if
not present, use the Default.

The problem was two-fold.  First, "Ma object serialization" was
incorrectly looking it up by #fullName, instead of #name, causing the
Default font to always be used.  Second, the base Squeak 3.9 image
somehow lost all but one of the cached TTFontDescriptions from 3.8.
The attached file-in will simply restore these (from allInstances, of
which there are exactly 10 in 3.9).

After these two fixes, my TextMorph fonts are now correctly being
identified and used.

Name: Ma object serialization-cmm.172