Fix for TextMorph emphasis

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 04:47:54 UTC 2008

Hi Hilaire, I did review your change; you wanted to use #pointSize
instead of #height.  However, use of #height mirrors
StrikeFont>>#objectForDataStream:, which is the mechanism used by
SmartRefStream.

It's certainly possible Squeak has a bug in SmartRefStream persisting
TextMorphs, but it's been around since 2000 so I'm not sure..