r41Beta1

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Tue Mar 4 18:42:09 UTC 2008

Hi there,

	I was "googling" and "messing arround" Squeak for a couple of hours until I get how to load this release.

	For the record: a fresh Monticello version is a prerequisite to make able Monticello to read and load .mcm files like r41Beta1 of this Magma release. So I've started from a fresh Squeak3.9-final-7067.image opened Monticello and went to MonticelloConfigurations, selected source.impara.de/mc repository, and loaded the lastest version of this packages in this order:
	1. PackageInfo-Base
	2. MonticelloConfigurations
	3. Monticello

	only then I've added 'http://www.squeaksource.com/MagmaTester' repository, opened it and selected r41Beta1, clicked the mcm file (this time withour error) and then the load completed succesfully.