Magma Security (uid/pwd)

Udo Schneider Udo.Schneider at homeaddress.de
Tue Feb 17 11:14:04 UTC 2009

All,

our first Magma/Seaside just got live for beta testing. Currently we use
a local connect and a single image. However I think we might need to
switch to one image hosting a Magma Server and several seaside frontend
images connecting to it. As all this will be hosted on hosted root
servers I'm a bit concerned about security.

Is there any way to force the server to only accept connections with
some kind of credentials? Otherwise (at least as far as I understood it)
the server will happily allow any client which knows the correct port.

Any pointers?

CU,

Udo