Migration headache

Göran Krampe goran at krampe.se
Thu Feb 26 15:48:27 UTC 2009

Hi again!

Status report:

I managed to brute force myself through the problem with
SortedCollection by converting them to OCs in the old db/image, then
opening it up in the new image and converting back. So that is fixed.

Now I am facing a different issue - I have instances of Q2User (the user
object in Gjallar) that now needs to "become" instance of Q2PersonalUser
- a subclass of Q2User. Same ivars, just a refactoring of the hierarchy.

...ehm... do I need to use MagmaFileTraverser or does Magma have some
nice hooks for picking a different class?

regards, Göran