MagmaServerConsole>>processOn: doesn't return

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 23:35:25 UTC 2009

The best advice is to use the latest r42alpha4 version available on
squeaksource.

Otherwise, you may open up the method, MaServerSocket>>#listen and,
about halfway down in the code, REMOVE the following paragraph.

	"Pop first socket off, which cannot accept data."
	socket
		waitForAcceptFor: 1
		ifTimedOut: [ nil ].

 - Chris