Magma session from a XO laptop

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 19:33:52 UTC 2009

Hi Hilaire!

Here is a change you can make in Magma which will make session
allocation about 5X faster.  In the method:

  MaClassIdManager>>#addClassDefinition

At the bottom, just before the return, you may see the following code:

	answer superclassDefinition notNil
		ifTrue:
			[ self addClassDefinition: answer superclassDefinition ].

DELETE those lines of code.

This fix is in the upcoming r42beta1.

Regards,
  Chris