r42Beta1

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 17:11:19 UTC 2009

Hi Udo, if you have an earlier r42Alpha repository, try this:

Open your repository locally:

   MagmaSession openLocal: '<path to your db>'

In the inspector:

self connectAs: 'udo'.
self commit: [ self magmaId node: MagmaNode new].
self disconnectAndClose.

Now you should be able to start a server on it.

 - Chris