test suite early failure on 3.10 Windows

Miguel Enrique Cobá Martinez miguel.coba at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 23:25:07 UTC 2009

El dom, 08-11-2009 a las 13:25 -0800, Ross Boylan escribió:

> Is the plugin not distributed because it doesn't work well?
>
> Is magma (as distinct from the test suite) believed to work on Windows?
> Is there a way to run the tests with me manually launching things?

Magma doesn't need osprocess to work as a DB, so the functionality is ok
in windows. The OSProcess is used for the test suite to launch several
images at the same time in the same machine in an automated way in order
to test the performance of magma database and number of transactions.
Apart of this, magma never use the OSProcess part in normal, daily
transactional operation mode.

> Ross

Miguel Cobá
http://miguel.leugim.com.mx