Magma test failure

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 15:00:35 UTC 2009

Hmm, that this default seems to have disrupted the "one-click" nature
of the Magma install bugs me.

My choices are:

  1) revert the default WriteBarrier setting back to "off"
  2) include NewCompiler in the Magma install.
  3) extract the ByteCodeGenerator from NewCompiler package, the only
class WriteBarrier needs to make use of..

I'm loathe to do #2, Pharo folks may not want the NewCompiler in their
image (even though it should be harmless).

Any opinions?