Releasing all MASession processes

Damion Mitchell dammitchy at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 03:43:13 UTC 2010

I am new to Magma, however I am working on this webapp; where one image runs
the Magma Server and the other the seaside app. Now I am having a problem
where is a close the server "dirty" and try to open it and start again it is
still telling me that the file is in use. Now how do I ensure that I kill
all processes and release the database.

Now when I open the Image now it is giving me this error:
MessageNotUnderstood: receiver of secondaryLocationDo: isnil.

What I am doing incorrectly here?

I call this release method
    Default ifNil: [Default session disconnectAndClose. Default := nil]

Any suggestions as to how to prevent this problem.... Or maybe the best way
to approach this!

--
Damion Mitchell