Metacello ConfigurationOfMagma

keith keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 13 18:41:50 UTC 2010

On 13 Jan 2010, at 15:39, Chris Muller wrote:

> Hi Miguel, thanks for doing this!  I, unfortunately, have not had time
> to look into Metacello; does it *finally* (after all these years) now
> address the issues of package-dependencies?  Great!

"after all these years" !!!!!

Sake/Packages was written almost 2 years ago, explicitly to handle
dependencies.

Metacello's even existence is an insult to the effort I put in to Sake/
Packages on behalf of the community.

I have withdrawn from contributions to squeak precisely because of the
attitude of the communities to contributions and contributors.

"after all these years" huh

Keith