Magma and process

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 21:14:54 UTC 2010

Juan, these processes are related to "Self-Monitoring Statistics"
described here:

http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/5606

The processes are completely normal.  Not to worry, they are asleep
99% of the time.  They simply wake up every 5 minutes and add one
entry to the MaStatHistory they happen to be capturing data for.  The
oldest stats scroll off.

 - Chris