[ANN] ConfigurationOfMagma for Magma 1.1r1

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 22:46:36 UTC 2010

Hi;

Thanks by the useful configuration.

I tried today by first time on a Pharo 1.0 image and get a DNU

Scanner class(Object)>>
doesNotUnderstand: #allowUnderscoreAsAssignment:

I need to install some patch before run the installation?

Cheers.
Germán.

Germán S. Arduino  <gsa @ arsol.net>   Twitter: garduino
Arduino Software & Web Hosting   http://www.arduinosoftware.com