Magma, Seaside and Magrite integration

Udo Schneider udo.schneider at homeaddress.de
Mon Nov 15 10:11:20 UTC 2010

Facu,

you might consider working with 1+n sessions. Use one (shared) session
for all the general stuff and 1/session for session specific stuff.

Another approach is to share a MagmaSession between Seaside sessions
until a user logs in. Then you'll have a MagmaSession per logged-in user.

e.g.

MySystem>#magmaSession
	| seasideMagmaSession |
	seasideMagmaSession := WASession current magmaSession.
	seasideMagmaSession notNil: [^seasideMagmaSession].
	^self sharedMagmaSession

MyWASession>#magmaSession
	^magmaSession

MyWASession>#loginUser: aUserName
	magmaSession := self createMagmaSessionConnectAs: aUserName

Hope you get the idea.

CU,

Udo