Magma upgrater

Chris Muller ma.chris.m at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 00:22:31 UTC 2010

Try this:

  MagmaSession initialize

and then run your upgrade.

I've seen this error a couple of times, now I think what's happening
is that the class-initialization for MaObjectBuffer got run sometime
_after_ MagmaSession.  Under normal loading procedures that would not
happen, but if a new version of Ma object serialization was loaded
after Magma, it could happen.

Let me know,
  Chris