Problem when replacing a collection within a MagmaCollection

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 22:59:04 UTC 2011

What you have looks right.  And yet, noteOldKeys has worked for a long
time, and is a part of the test-suite in several cases which I've run
today.

So I have no idea, but if you can produce a simple script which
demonstrates a problem with noteOldKeysFor:, I'll bet you'll discover
what went wrong in your code.  Otherwise, I would fix it, of course.

You can try using Associations indexed on #key instead of FruitBowls..

 - Chris