getting up and running

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 00:35:12 UTC 2011

Yes, that is for Squeak, which I thought you were interested in using,
but the load-scripts are easily viewed so that the list packages is
shown in proper order for install.

If you are committed to Pharo, please stay tuned, I do intend for
Magma 1.2 running on Pharo 1.2, I need a bit more time..

 - Chris