[ANN] Magma 1.4

Norbert Hartl norbert at hartl.name
Tue Jan 1 14:27:49 UTC 2013

Am 31.12.2012 um 01:09 schrieb Chris Muller <ma.chris.m at gmail.com>:

> Nevertheless, it was not just your Oak post but also recent
> discussions in Pharo about persistence did not mention Magma at all.

Well, I can speak only for myself but I didn't mention magma because it was one of the obvious choices and I was sure someone will bring it up. In my current project I plan to use magma. So it would be wonderful if magma would run on pharo 1.4.

thanks for all your effort. Sometimes you don't get the attention you deserve but that doesn't tell you nobody is interested.

Norbert