Hi everybody

Luis Sánchez Peña sanchezlsp at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 08:11:22 UTC 2015

Hello,

I am Luis Sánchez from Barcelona, Spain.
I have been a hobby software developer in Smalltalk since 7 years.
I make software only for me and my job and only in Smalltalk. I learnt C
and Java, but I didn't like them.
When I started, I discovered Magma and Seaside. I liked both of them and
used them for programming in Pharo. Now Magma doesn't work anymore in Pharo
and I miss it. I would like to come back to Squeak because Magma still runs
in Squeak. I come to this list because I want to learn about this wonderful
project and help with my Smalltalk knowledge.

Thanks,
Luis Sánchez Peña