Tiny 1.6 client problems

Tim Käck timkack at icloud.com
Tue Oct 4 07:00:52 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I noticed that there is a tiny problem when loading Magma Client 1.6 - I am not sure if it has to do with the version of Maui I am using (head) or not.

MauiWorld(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #registry
MagmaCollectionReader class>>initialize
MCMethodDefinition>>postload
MCMethodDefinition(MCDefinition)>>postloadOver:
[] in [] in [] in [] in [] in MCPackageLoader>>basicLoad
[] in [] in OrderedCollection(Collection)>>do:displayingProgress:every:
OrderedCollection>>do:
[] in OrderedCollection(Collection)>>do:displayingProgress:every:
[] in [] in MorphicUIManager>>displayProgress:at:from:to:during:
BlockClosure>>on:do:
[] in MorphicUIManager>>displayProgress:at:from:to:during:
BlockClosure>>ensure:
MorphicUIManager>>displayProgress:at:from:to:during:
ProgressInitiationException>>defaultResumeValue
ProgressInitiationException(Exception)>>resume
ProgressInitiationException>>defaultAction
UndefinedObject>>handleSignal:
MethodContext(ContextPart)>>handleSignal:
MethodContext(ContextPart)>>handleSignal:
MethodContext(ContextPart)>>handleSignal:

Both MagmaCollectionReader and MagmaCollection initialize class methods needs to be changed to use MauiRegistry global instead of (Smalltalk classNamed: #MauiWorld) current registry.

i.e.
initialize
	Smalltalk hasMaui ifTrue:
		[ MauiRegistry global
			register: (Smalltalk classNamed: #MauiCollectionMorph)
			forAny: self ]

Cheers,
Tim