Pharo Port

Udo Schneider udo.schneider at homeaddress.de
Wed May 3 19:48:04 UTC 2017

Am 28/04/17 um 17:23 schrieb Pavel Krivanek:
> To this repository I copied your package Ma-Pharo, created baseline from
> your Configuration and removed some obsolete packages.
Cool idea! Let me change my dev-environment to Iceberg. I already have
some changes to the Baseline and basic Ma-Core changes in my image which
already let some more tests pass.

> Chris can continue with the development on the old squeaksource
> repositories, we then only need to update the master branch (with
> scripts/export.sh) and merge the new changes into the Pharo port.
This would even make merging simpler. Up to now I was thinking about
changing package names (i.e. "Pharo" Suffix). This way we can simply
keep the package names. I can just imagine that merging will be PITA :-)

CU,

Udo