Instance of FileDirectory class did not understand #default

Petr Fischer petr.fischer at me.com
Mon Nov 6 12:54:02 UTC 2017

Too difficult task for me. Advertised features (large-scale, concurrency, large collections, high-availability and fault tolerance...) looks good. I did a few tests in Squeak and according to the feedback from other Smalltalkers on social sites, Magma is too slow for real use.
I started to learn Gemstone instead of Magma :/

pf