[Morphic] Morphic Projects - Squeak 3.5

Dugald Wilson dwilson at cad-schroer.co.uk
Tue Oct 25 13:56:43 CEST 2005

My 6 year old daughter has spent ages on Squeak.  It's not a ST version
I am very familiar with as I spend a lot of time in VisualWorks.
Neither am I very familiar with Morphic stuff.  However, she has managed
to mangle up the image such that 2 Morphic Projects seem to be
overlapping and have the same name.  As neither I nor my wife were in
the room at the time, she can't tell us what she did.

I have tried exporting the project(s) to file to see if I could rescue
it.  I get a crash on importing it into a new image as it seems to be
corrupt.

I have tried using the changes file by importing all the changes but it
doesn't seem to have any effect.  The changes file doesn't look what I'd
expect.

I have tried exploring the Project, but it doesn't seem to show what I
would expect and certainly not that it has another project inside.

Is there a way of rescuing all her work?  What I would expect is some
text file we could edit by hand if necessary before trying to reimport
it into a fresh Squeak image.

Dugald Wilson