[Morphic] New versions of the Morphic packages

Juan Vuletich jmvsqueak at uolsinectis.com.ar
Mon Feb 20 05:08:39 CET 2006

Hi Folks,

I've just uploaded  EToys-jmv.7.mcz, MorphicExtras-jmv.12.mcz and
Morphic-jmv.70.mcz to the inbox.

This version includes:
- Mantis-0504-CurvierMorph, fix by Jerome Peace (wiz)
- Resizing SystemWindows on any corner, fix by Juan Vuletich (jmv) and Robin
(rl)
- Removal CDScreenShotMorph, indicated by Jerome Peace (wiz)
Reviewed by Juan Vuletich (jmv)

Jerome,  Curvier-wiz.mod.7.cs.gz includes some changes to Kernel and
39Deprecated. I did not publish any of these. If you think those packages
should alse be updated, tell me, and we'll contact the maintainers.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich