[Morphic] Re: if this is a problem we can roll back

Juan Vuletich jmvsqueak at uolsinectis.com.ar
Tue Feb 21 16:27:57 UTC 2006

Hi Marcus,

> So what is important: I think you loaded a .cs that re-organzised the
> categories on Object. So until that's different, you can't save a  working
> eToy package

Yes. One of the fixes did that. I thought that not saving the Kernel package
was enough. I was wrong. I corrected this, removing the class
reorganizations.

I'm ready to save the packages, but now I can not connect to
http://source.squeakfoundation.org/inbox/ . It says: "Bad Gateway The proxy
server received an invalid response from an upstream server."

Does anybody know what could be happening here?

> The other problem (for me and stef): It's not possible to load a  package
> over the faulty one, as, somehow, MC just merges the old  deletions and we
> then
> have the old problem. So as soon as we have the correct packages, we
> should re-do 7000 to fix the problem.

That's too bad :( .

Juan Vuletich