[Morphic] Resizing issue

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 11:39:20 CET 2006

Hi Morphic Team,

I've looked into the biggest issue in Morphic at the moment - at
least, the one that stands out and I heard most people complain about
:-).

The new look is great, but the fact that window resizes are currently
only allowed on the lower right corner stinks.

My problem is that I'm not up-to-speed with Morphic, so it would cost
me a lot of time to rework the code to work for all four corners. And
there is a system setting that brings back the old behavior, but that
is not perfect either - the resize handle stays around, and the old
behavior is really the old behavior, where you have to be
pixel-precise to get a resize cursor.

Could anyone check whether the new resize handle could appear on all
four corners? And preferrably kill the old behavior in the process?
;-)

TIA,

Cees