[Morphic] Some challenges for the morphic team

Juan Vuletich jmvsqueak at uolsinectis.com.ar
Fri May 19 02:14:15 UTC 2006

Hi Edgar,

> 3.9b 7032 is out and work, so I apollogize my odd ways.

It's not always easy to read your messages, but this is a free speech
community!

> In my defense, I said what I feeling the time pass to quick to me and
> think
> I don't have enough days to do something .

Sometimes I have the same feeling.

> Also , I notice Nebraska in 7032 have the same bug as I send to all, and
> what Yoshiki said my solution could be a good one but never send the final
> aprobation

I though I aproved and published those changes, but I'm not sure. I guess
this is all my fault.

> ... interesting work...
>
> I wish Juan could have time for I go to Buenos Aires (I was in knock out
> situation , but think personal meeting is a good thing)

I agree. It would be great to meet. If you come to Buenos Aires, I'm sure we
can get together to drink some beers.

> I have time for work, but need faster response and what I said do not was
> trashed as quick.

Many times you needed a quicker response from me, and I apologize for that.
Sometimes I felt the same when expecting some aswer.

> Again excuse me if I cause troubles.
>
> Edgar

Making Squeak evolve is slow and difficult. Many times an improvement in one
area is a step back in another. We all feel frustrated from time to time.
You are not afraid of speaking, and that's good.

Cheers,
Juan